60% of Helldivers II sales came from PC

Estimated read time 2 min read

Posted on March 22, 2024 by Tyler Nienburg

Listen to this Article: 🔊 Listen to this

Helldivers II from Arrowhead Studios has been among the most popular games to release this year and it’s now the best-selling game of the year for the United States in 2024 so far. Mat Piscatella on X (Twitter) revealed that Helldivers II was the best-selling premium game in the U.S. for the month of February and that includes Physical and Digital.

February 2024 Top 20 Best-Selling Premium Games – U.S. (Dollar Sales, Physical and Digital from digital data sharing publishers, excludes add-on content) pic.twitter.com/NTDfEd62Kx

— Mat Piscatella (@MatPiscatella) March 21, 2024

It was also revealed that 60% of Helldivers II’s sales were on PC (Steam) while PlayStation had just the other 40%. It was also played more than Palworld in February 2024 which was another game that went viral earlier in the year.

February 2024 Top 10 Titles Played on Steam Ranked by U.S. Monthly Active Users (Source: Circana Player Engagement Tracker) pic.twitter.com/llxyFHEPR4

— Mat Piscatella (@MatPiscatella) March 21, 2024

The exact sales numbers for the PlayStation console exclusive were not shared yet, but reports shared that the game has more than likely sold over 5 million units.

Don’t get your hopes up about a PvP mode for Helldivers 2 as the developer confirmed there will never be such a mode added to the game as it will avoid toxicity.

Source: VGC

Tagged with: Helldivers 2

You May Also Like

More From Author